I received my Purex Complete Crystals Softener sample & coupon! I was so ecstatic to finally try this product out! I am always searching for good smelling softeners especially the ones whose fragrance is long-lasting.
Purex Complete Crystals Softener comes in 3 different fragrances...Fresh Spring Waters, Lavender Blossom & Tropical Splash. I received Fresh Spring Waters & I absolutely LOVE it! It smells wonderful & my clothes smell so fresh & clean for weeks instead of just a few days!
I have very sensitive skin so I try to buy all my products as close to natural as I can. When I saw that Purex Crystals are 92% natural I was excited! I've been using it for about a week now & my skin is completely fine!
Purex Crystals are so easy to use! You just add Purex Crystals Softener at the beginning of your wash cycle when you add your detergent! The crystals infuse fibers with fragrance, penetrate fabrics to reduce fiber entanglement & smooth frayed fibers so you end up with naturally soft, wonderful smelling clothes everytime you use it! I absolutely love it!
Not only do my clothes smell nice & fresh for weeks, but they look great too! Purex Complete Crystals Softener is the only softener I will use from now on! I love that I can just throw it in at the beginning of my wash cycle & let it work it's magic! I love when I open my dryer & I smell nothing but fresh, clean clothes & they feel so amazingly soft! I have never used a softener whose fragrance has lasted so long...it's just amazing!
XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥
XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥
I am a Purex Insider & received this sample in return for a product review whether it be positive or negative. The opinions expressed herein are my own & no other compensation was received.




































Great review! :)
ReplyDeleteI really liked them too, and will be using them from here on out!