I've had a rough morning...my amazing boyfriend had to leave for work again..this time 2 weeks out of town! I am so not looking forward to him being gone that long, but I know this is all in God's plan for our little family, so I'm really trying not to be too bummed about it!
With him gone, I'll get some things done around the house that I've been wanting to do, but couldn't when he was home because I just couldn't tear myself away from him for too long! We are a very cuddly, loving couple & when he's home we do A LOT of it! We are always wrapped up in each other's arms!
Before he left, he came & woke me up & asked if I had noticed what one of the kids had wrote on the bathtub wall. I hadn't so he told me to go & have a look when I got up & around. I did & this is what I found:
This totally melted my heart this morning! I love my little munchkins so much! They keep me going!
Hope everyone has a nice Monday...I've started a new vitamin pack & OxyElitePro so I'm gaining some energy back...gotta go get some cleaning done while I can!
XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥
































Kids can make the world go round!
ReplyDeleteLovely blog! Following back from the blog hop.
Thank you! :)
ReplyDelete