CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

♥ Making Friends Monday ♥

So, I'm trying to make some new friends & participate in the Blog Hops...Loving them so far!  Hoping to meet a lot of new friends & follow a lot of new blogs!

I was trying to get the image to link up to Making Friends Monday but my luck for the day...it wouldn't work, so if you'll go here http://livingonloveandcents.com/2011/03/20/making-friends-monday-blog-hop-32111/#more-2396 you can link up to Making Friends Monday!
My blog is pretty random!  I write about my everyday life as a mom to my 3 crazy kiddos & my wonderful, mostly amazing boyfriend!  I do product reviews for now..haven't quite picked up on how to do the giveaways yet, but getting there!  I love music & will tell you when I find a new amazing song that lifts me up when I'm feeling down!
I guess that's it for now!  Thanks for the follow!

XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥

8 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog. Following your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am stopping by from Making Friends Monday. I am a new follower. Great blog. Blessings...
    Saved By Love Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the music Seabird, awesome.
    Happy to have ya for a new friend:
    Life Below Zero
    http://casinofreebies3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a DJ with 20,628 listeners, I'm playing your playlist, right now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for coming to visit me! Returning the follow ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Came to return the follow.
    Looking forward to reading your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following back on GFC and Networked Blogs. :)

    Mickey
    A Helicopter Mom

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥