CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

♥ To My Followers ♥

If you signed up to follow me, be sure & leave me a comment so I can return the favor!

Also, coming up in the next few days, I'll be hosting a few giveaways so be sure & check back often so you can sign up!

Thank you to all my followers!  I promise to try & make this blog a bit more interesting in the future!  I've been slacking here lately because I've been having back issues for awhile now & it kills me to sit here in this chair.  I started epidural steroid injections yesterday & some of my pain is already gone, so I'll be back to blogging on a regular basis soon!

Once again, Thank You for the follow & don't forget to leave a comment so I can follow you back!

Hope everyone has a wonderul weekend!  I know I will because my beloved is finally home!

XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Hello My name is Naomi and your blog is super cute. I found you on weekend blog hop and I'm very excited to follow you. I host a monday blog hop so if you have time please link up.
    have a good night
    Naomi
    http://misoglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥