My wonderul, amazing boyfriend pictured here
is out of town working at the moment...& I hate it!
When he's gone, I have trouble sleeping...I toss & turn all night!
He's due back home soon, Thank Goodness, but until then, I will get hardly any sleep!
On a personal note: Before he left, we had been bickering back & forth about stupid stuff & I was beginning to wonder if maybe we weren't meant to be afterall, but I know that's just not the case because when he's gone...I miss him like crazy & just want him home!
Also, I've come to the conclusion that in relationships I am normally the one that just gives up too easily. I think that most women have this picture of Prince Charming sweeping them off their feet, myself included, but I am figuring out that that's just not reality, AT ALL! Most of us grew up reading the fairy-tale princess stories & thought that's what men would be like in real life, but no...it is nothing like that at all! I'm glad it's not like that actually...how boring would that be to always have a man that could read your mind & say the things you want to hear with never an arguement or a debate about anything!?! Part of the fun in getting in little tiffs is the making up afterwards! I bet Cinderella never had any great make-up sex! Boy was she missing out!
































No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥