I was so excited to finally receive my Purex Complete with Zout kit in the mail! I simply couldn't wait to try it out & I absolutely love it!
Purex Complete with Zout combines Purex detergent with the triple-enzyme stain-fighting power of Zout stain remover. If you have kids, husbands, boyfriends, or just roommates who are always getting stains on their clothes..this product rocks at removing the stains!
This detergent fights stains because Zout contains 3 powerful stain-fighting enzymes & each enzyme targets a different type of stain! I was impressed with the enzyme called Mannanase which works against guar & guar is used as a thickener in many foods such as ice cream, barbecue sauce & salad dressing & as we all know, those are some tough stains to remove!
The day that I received this product we had barbecued ribs for dinner & for some reason, everytime we eat barbecue, I'm the one that spills it down the front of my shirt! I just rubbed a little bit of Purex Complete with Zout detergent right on the stain, because it can be used as a pre-treater as well as a detergent, threw my shirt in the wash & no more barbecue sauce stain! Purex Complete with Zout also works against other stains such as: grass, blood, chocolate & tomato sauce.
I received the Fresh Morning Burst fragrance, but it also comes in Free & Clear which is hypoallergenic for those with sensitive skin.
Purex Complete with Zout is a great product & great on the pocketbook! It is priced from $3.49 to $7.99 depending on the size and retailer. Right now it is only available at select retailers, but by the end of this month, it will be available nationwide in stores such as Walmart, Target, Kroger & Publix.
If you want to "Prove it to yourself" that it really works, you can go here & request a free sample!
XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥
I received this product by participating in the Purex Insiders program in exchange for an honest review whether positive or negative. All opinions expressed herein are my own & I received no other compensation.



































No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥