CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

♥ Super Stoked ♥

My beautiful sister discovered the most amazing church & invited me awhile back.  I had just had surgery not too long before & was still in quite a bit of pain, but I went because something compelled me to go.  I fell in love with Church On The Move!  I had such an emotional moving experience that it brought me to tears almost the whole time.  It pulled at my heartstrings & I felt so much peace & love when I was there...I felt like I belonged there. 

I haven't been back since.

I'm disappointed in myself for not making a better effort to go.  I could lay out every excuse in the book of why I couldn't make it to church, but I'm not going to.  Instead, I'm going to start making my best effort to get there from now on.  I know there will be times when I won't be able to make it because of one reason or another & on those days I'm going to make it a priority to watch their online service. 

Well, I'm off to get my little family ready for church services tonight!  I can't tell you how happy I am that we are going to be there in person this evening!  :)

XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥

1 comment:

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥