CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

♥ My Horoscope For Today ♥

I'm not real big on horoscopes, but the app I have on my phone is almost always accurate that it's kinda scary!  My horoscope for today reads:

"You would not appreciate the light if it weren't for the darkness.  And right now, Moonchild, you may feel like you are very much in the dark.  Not just because a challenging situation has persisted long past when you should have been freed from it.  And not just because you are confused about why you are experiencing certain difficulties.  You may be feeling forgotten by the benevolent force that rules this world.  But what you are actually experiencing, through a current patch of darkness, is an appreciation of the light.  You are now at the point where it's darkest before the dawn.  Remember these moments.  Soon, it will be dawn."

I have no words.  This touched my heart today. 

XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥

2 comments:

  1. Even more reason to come tonight! :)
    What app is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    That is really cool!
    I'm passing through via the Wednesday hop to say hello and to follow.
    Have a great day!
    POSH!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/02/happy-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥