CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Heartbroken

There are some days/nights that I can't help but let the tears flow...it doesn't help to try & stop them because no matter how hard I try...they just keep coming.   It is times like these that I feel the most alone.  I don't know that anyone could ever understand the way that I feel.  I have wonderful friends & family, but when I get like this, I isolate myself.  I know it's not good to do, but I don't know how not to.  I eventually get over it...it may take awhile but gradually things return to 'normal'....whatever 'normal' is!
I have mostly good days with a rough one here and there.  I think I am still in the grieving stage of losing my grandma May of last year...I've always had a problem processing death and letting my feelings flow when they should.  I try to bottle them inside & ignore them.  I hate that about myself.  Hopefully one day I can learn to deal better & lean on a shoulder, but for now I'll lock myself up & get the tears out as they come along.
RIP Grandma...I miss you more & more everyday.

I think I know why this is happening to me...I shouldn't have missed her funeral.  I have no closure from her passing & I didn't get to say good-bye.

I have found a new band that I absolutely love listening to..they lift me up when I'm down.  I've been listening to them all morning & am beginning to feel a little better.




XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are feeling down right now. If you ever want to plan a mini trip to the cemetary just let me know. Me, you and Colton (and maybe Garrett) can go. I've been wanting to go. There aren't headstones yet though but I know where they are.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥