Ok...so you know how being a hormonal, emotional, googly eyed girl sometimes gets in the way of a good thing? Well, it didn't, but it totally could have! You see, in my mind I have this perfect description of what I want in my Prince Charming & my Prince Charming writes me love letters or at least little simple notes every now & then. Well, I started to think that maybe Mr. Wonderful wasn't my Prince Charming because I had wrote him a little note a week ago or so & he hadn't returned the sentiment. Sure he's said the most sweetest things to me which do make up for not writing me, but like I said, the googly eyed, head over heels princess really enjoys a love letter from her Prince! So this morning I wake up to find a carefully rolled letter stuck in my keyring! I'm going to end this entry with the last few sentences from my letter because every time I read them I fall in love a little more...This man amazes me more & more everyday!
"Remember, everything I do, no matter what it is, you are on my mind. You make me feel like I belong. I don't think my feet have touched the ground since the first time you pressed your lips to mine"
XOXO~
Just A Girl
XOXO~
Just A Girl


































No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥