I need somewhere to release my emotions as I tend to hold them in. I have found that it is somewhat easier getting them out on paper as opposed to saying them out loud. I am the type of person who holds everything in until I blow & that normally entails a bunch of tissues & someone's shoulder. The only time I normally let it all out is after a night of drinking. The alcohol inhibits my emotions to flow freely like the opinions in my head which should most of the time be kept to myself! Well, my opinions & emotions are definitely going to be spewing so I hope to hurt no feelings & maybe help myself mentally as well as maybe helping someone else also.
Most likely this blog is going to be as random as I am. I was going to try to keep it somewhat organized but I realized that the thoughts in my head are in no way neat & tidy. There are just random thoughts, ideas, opinions, vents, quotes, & comebacks floating around in my brain like the lava in a lava lamp just waiting to fly out of my mouth. I figure I'll just pick a topic, whatever's on my mind, & write about it. It may not make any sense to anyone but me, but that's okay...I'm going to get it all out & that's all that matters. I suppose I should give you all a little background information about myself for those who want to follow along. I'm a 32 year old mother of 3 great children. My oldest daughter is 10, my son is 9 & my youngest daughter is 6. My furry son is a pomeranian who is almost a year and a half. I am dating a wonderful man who spoils me, which is quite different from the usual douchebags I end up marrying. It is taking some getting used to that's for sure & I fight him every step of the way, but luckily for me, he can read me like a book & has the patience to deal with my stubbornness. He is kindly & ever so gently breaking down my walls that I have built to protect my heart. He is so great with my children & they just adore him. I am especially amazed at how my son has opened up to him as he doesn't open up to anyone. I hope to continue on this journey for a long time to come & wouldn't it be nice if this was the last journey I would ever have to make? I am a hopeless romantic despite what I've been through which is just crazy considering my novella of mistakes & regrets of the past............none of them my children....I wouldn't trade them for the world! They have helped me live through those mistakes & kept me moving forward even when the weight of giving up was resting heavily upon my heart like a relentless nagging mother-in-law.
XOXO~
Just A Girl 































No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥