I figured I should throw something in here about my everyday ventures so here it goes!
Today I woke up not feeling very well. My chest hurt, my head hurt, I was coughing something terrible & my whole body felt like I got squished by a big giant boulder that fell from Mt Everest................I'm better now!
After wrestling my way out from under the covers(they put up a good fight!) I made my way to the kitchen & made a giant pot of strong coffee...while waiting for it to brew I woke up the munchkins. By the time I got them up & ready to go an hour had passed by & now we were a bit late...I must add now that I am almost always late wherever I go. If you want me to be somewhere on time I need a pre-arrival time of at least an hour, but don't tell me what time I can really be there because it just won't happen! I'm working on this issue but it seems like no matter how early I start getting ready, I still end up being late.
And on that note, I am going to go ahead & add that I believe myself to be a bit ADHD. I do however love Belgian Waffles, the smell of rain & cut grass & clean clothes, french kiss scentsy, my kids' smiles, the way my man says my name, the way he makes me feel, the way he looks at me, the color green, the number 19, OU Sooners, taking pictures, music, looking at old pictures, thrift stores, high heels, & jager blasters on the rocks ♥
Back to my day....After I got home from taking the kids to school, I did the dishes & cleaned up the living room. I folded clothes, vacuumed, & took the dog out. He's a Pomeranian & just the sweetest little thing ever. I think he has an identity crisis though cuz he's always hopping in the window sill & on the back of the couch like a cat & he'll chase a laser light for hours!
I had pizza with ranch for lunch, visited a good friend, ran some errands, & picked the kids up from school. I made tacos for dinner, spent some quality time with the family, got the kids bathed & in bed & am now blogging about my productive day! This is as close as it gets to me twittering....I about covered everything that went on in my life today minus a few things ;)
Now I am going to hop off here & spend time with my wonderful boyfriend before I get some much needed sleep! I'll blog about why he's so wonderful tomorrow! ♥
XOXO~
Just A Girl
XOXO~
Just A Girl

































No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥