CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

♥ Easier Thought Than Said ♥


I am the happiest girl in the world!  My wonderful, amazing boyfriend told me he didn't care if it was too soon that he had to tell me how he feels & that he just couldn't hold it in any longer!  He told me that he is falling in love with me!  The night went on & we watched a movie & just hung out talking & listening to music like we always do....then he grabbed me, held my face in his strong, gentle hands, looked me in the eyes & said, "You are so wonderful to me & everything you do is so wonderful.  You took a man who never thought he'd love again & made me love you with a love I've never felt before.  You make me feel so loved & so cared for.  I want you to know that I'm scared to lose you & I've never been scared to lose anything.  You make me want to be a better man.  I love you baby."
Let me just say that whatever cloud I was floating on before is nothing compared to where I'm at now!  He has this way of making me feel like the luckiest girl in the world...like I've found my Prince Charming!  It's such a beautiful feeling.....he is such a beautiful person...he is so caring, so patient, so loving, so kind, so gentle yet so strong, so intelligent, so amazing!  He is everything I've ever looked for in a man & yet so much more than I ever expected! 
Our songs to one another are Whitesnake 'The Deeper The Love' & 3 Doors Down 'Your Arms Feel Like Home' 
He is ever so slowly building up my faith in love & making me believe that maybe...just maybe...true love does exist...


XOXO~
Just A Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥