CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

♥ He took my heart with him ♥



I never knew it would be this hard to be away from the man I have fallen in love with.  The sad part is, he will only be gone less than a week!  We've been away from each other before, but back then, it didn't feel as emotional as it does now.  Our relationship has taken a turn towards a deeper, stronger attachment to each other.  I guess the "L" word torched the spark that had already taken it's place in our hearts.  Love has totally fanned the flames of our burning desire for one another which makes it unbearable to remain apart for any amount of time...He has only just left this morning & already I find myself missing him like crazy!  I miss seeing his beautiful eyes as he stares into mine while ever so gently holding my face in his strong hands.  I miss his smell & the touch of his lips against mine.  I miss his voice that has the power to melt me whenever he speaks.  I miss his arms wrapped around me tight & his skin pressed against my cheek as we fall asleep.  I miss the way he looks at me from across the room & makes me blush because I know he's going to say those 3 words that send me into a blissful oblivion.  I miss the way he makes me blush when he tells me how beautiful I am & when I look away, he takes my face into his hands & looks into my eyes & tells me again face to face & really makes sure I'm hearing that I'm beautiful & amazing & I miss the way he makes me believe him.  I miss the way he makes me laugh so hard I almost cry.  I miss the way he reaches out & grabs my hand when we are walking together.  I miss the way he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me & gently kisses the back of my neck & whispers the sweetest words in my ear.   I miss the way we sit around & talk for hours about anything & everything.  I miss the way my kids run up & give him hugs & kisses & the way he scoops them up in his strong arms.  I miss the way he's so genuine & sincere & makes all of us feel like we mean the world to him. This man means the world to us.  This man took me by the hand & led me by my heart & made me believe in love. 

XOXO~
Just A Girl 


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥