I'm throwing my hands up in the air & shouting 'Ok, I give up!' I am not in the Christmas spirit this year at all. We have no tree, no decorations even if we had a tree. I keep hoping & praying for a miracle but this is just so depressing that I can't stand it anymore.
I am sick & in pain so even if I could go shopping I can't go right now.
UPDATE: I wrote this a few weeks before Christmas. I was having an awfully rough time. We were broke, had no tree, no decorations because we lost them all in the fire, no stockings, & no presents. I was depressed & stressed out about how I was going to have Christmas for my kids.
I am very thankful that I have a wonderful family who gave me the opportunity to give my kids some gifts for Christmas. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will never forget what you all have done for me.
I LOVE YOU!
On a good note! Things are definitely changing for the better! A new job opportunity with steady work & income! My BF & I couldn't be any more happy about these changes! He is still the greatest man ever! He knows how stressed I've been & told me just last night that his New Year's resolution is to get healthy & to get back his financial stability so that we won't have to worry about where the money is going to come from. We have so many plans for our future & he amazes me more & more everyday. There's a reason certain people come into your life & there's a reason why some friendships & relationships don't work out. He walked into my life & opened my eyes & is showing me what true love is all about. I am so thankful that we met when we did & became the best of friends. Our relationship only grows stronger with every day that passes by.
XOXO~
Just A Girl
UPDATE: I wrote this a few weeks before Christmas. I was having an awfully rough time. We were broke, had no tree, no decorations because we lost them all in the fire, no stockings, & no presents. I was depressed & stressed out about how I was going to have Christmas for my kids.
I am very thankful that I have a wonderful family who gave me the opportunity to give my kids some gifts for Christmas. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will never forget what you all have done for me.
I LOVE YOU!
On a good note! Things are definitely changing for the better! A new job opportunity with steady work & income! My BF & I couldn't be any more happy about these changes! He is still the greatest man ever! He knows how stressed I've been & told me just last night that his New Year's resolution is to get healthy & to get back his financial stability so that we won't have to worry about where the money is going to come from. We have so many plans for our future & he amazes me more & more everyday. There's a reason certain people come into your life & there's a reason why some friendships & relationships don't work out. He walked into my life & opened my eyes & is showing me what true love is all about. I am so thankful that we met when we did & became the best of friends. Our relationship only grows stronger with every day that passes by.
XOXO~
Just A Girl
































I wish you would of told me how bad it was- I would of tried to help as much as I could of! If something like that happens again you need to reach out and take my hand. I love you! I'm glad it all worked out but you didn't need to stress about it for as long as you did.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that things are looking up now and I hope this job works out great for you guys. Its nice to hear that you are happy.
Thank you! I really appreciate that more than you know! Sometimes it's just hard to admit when we need to reach out & that's always been hard for me to do. I love you too!
ReplyDelete