CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

♥ Christmas Celebration ♥

The night before Christmas Eve, we all went to my parent's house to celebrate.  We ate some yummy brisket, easy potatoes, rolls, fresh veggies & awesome dessert!  My sister brought some delicious cookies.  My mom made an old-fashioned cherry cheesecake which was awesome but very rich so I only had a bite!  The kids & I made some roll-out sugar cookies & I had them decorate them which we gave out as presents this year.  They had a great time cutting them out & making them look pretty! 

After we ate we all gathered in the living room & opened presents.  The kids got some awesome gifts which they absolutely love.  I loved everything I got!  My sister got me the most comfortable fleece pj pants ever!  I've worn them every night since!  I also got a pretty cool watch set with changeable bands.  My mom got me a jewelry tree which I absolutely love!  I have seen alot but not one like this & it is so cool!  She also got me this green sweat jacket which is too cute & an owl necklace which I love!  

We had a great time celebrating Christmas with our family! 

Christmas morning came very early for us...the kids were up by 6:30!  All I wanted to do was sleep but I woke up long enough to watch them open their presents.  I was so depressed this year that I didn't even get the camera out.  I feel so horrible for not taking the traditional Christmas pictures, but I couldn't get off the couch....I didn't even sit up to watch...I just laid there.  I don't want this post to turn into a depressing entry, but this is my blog & I guess if I want to get better emotionally I need to let it out.  I did get up a little while later long enough to warm up the breakfast casserole I had put together the night before. 
I don't know what is wrong with me.  For about the last month, I've wanted to do nothing but sleep.  Christmas day after we ate breakfast I went back to sleep & my man occupied the kids so they wouldn't disturb me.  He knew how depressed I was & how much pain I had been in & sleeping seemed to take care of it.  It's like I had no choice but to sleep....I literally couldn't keep my eyes open.  I slept everyday for about a week about 16 to 18 hours out of the day.  I didn't leave the house at all during that time & I didn't dress myself.  I stayed in my pjs the whole time & only showered when I had to.  I thought I was just really depressed so I went to the doctor & got back on Lexapro, but I'm not so sure that's what this is.  I have this lump on my lower back & it hurts really bad.  I can't bend over because pain shoots all over my lower back.  For about a week I had pain that was shooting down my left side all the way to my foot.  I went to the doctor last week & she gave me some muscle relaxers & inflammation meds & a few pain pills.  She said if it wasn't better by taking all that after 3 days that I need to go have an x-ray done & then depending on the results & if it's still bothering me that she is going to send me to a back specialist.  I was suppose to go have the x-ray done today but woke up with a horrible headache so I'm going to get up and go tomorrow.  I just felt like being lazy today & couldn't drag myself off the couch...again.  I am, however, going to get my lazy arse up & do the dishes here in a bit & take a shower & hopefully that will make me feel a lil better. 
Well, that's it for now...I'll try to write on here more often from now on.  I just haven't had much to say here lately. 

XOXO~
Just A Girl 

2 comments:

  1. I love you and I've been praying that things get better for you soon! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love & miss you too! Thank you for the prayers!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥