CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

♥ It's Been Awhile ♥

I haven't wrote on here in forever, so I figured I would take some time & update this blog today. 
I haven't been up to much except the daily routine..getting kids off to school, man off to work, housework, dinner, quality time with family & then bedtime & then the process starts all over again the next day.

We've been watching A LOT of movies here lately!  Haven't watched many that are even worth mentioning so I'll just tell you about the good ones!  I'll mention some of the other ones we've watched that you shouldn't waste your time or money on at the end of this post.
Shrek: The Final Chapter is a pretty cute movie.  We all enjoyed it! 
The Sorcerer's Apprentice is a great one!  Nicholas Cage is in it & he did a great job with his role in the movie. 
Toy Story 3 is also really cute!  If you haven't noticed Disney movies have by far been the best ones we've watched here lately.
The Expendables is a great movie & I loved it!  It's full of action & hot guys!
The Losers is also a good action movie & it has some funny parts throughout. 
From Paris With Love is an awesome movie!  I love John Travolta in this movie!  It's action-packed & even has some laughs.
Twilight: Elipse is good, but only if you're into the series.  Team Edward all the way!  Ok, ok Taylor Lautner is a lil hottie, but I've liked Rob Pattinson from the beginning!

The movies we've watched in the last month that I wouldn't recommend unless you are in need of some disappointment are:
The Disappearance of Alice Creed....it's one of those that kinda gets your hopes up & then bombs terribly. 
Scott Pilgrim VS whatever it was is just the most stupid movie I've ever seen....it's almost so stupid it's a little bit funny, but just a little.
A Crime...ok, this movie started out ok, & overall wasn't terrible if you like drama, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.
Eat Pray Love....this movie wasn't horrible, but it was so long that I started to lose interest.  Ladies~this movie is not one to watch with your man!  He will do nothing but make comments the whole time about how bored he is!  The only thing my man got out of this movie was my new nickname 'Groceries'  lol
Circle of Pain...if you want to see a bunch of actors who don't know how to act....rent this!  The guys are HOT, but other than getting to see them with their shirts off...this was a total waste of time.
Hunt To Kill....Steve Austin is nice to look at & is a great actor until he opens his mouth!  This could have been a good one, but it just wasn't. 
50 Dead Men Walking....there's really not much to say about this one except we didn't even make it through half the movie before we turned it off & that wasn't soon enough!
The Brother's Bloom....once again, this one wasn't horrible, but it wasn't exactly good either.  It had a few funny parts, but that was about it.
The Hunted....maybe would have made it on the good list if I hadn't passed out! lol
Splice.....there are no words to explain how horrible this movie is & horrible is an understatement!
Operation: Endgame....had some funny parts but sucked overall. 

Well, as you can see, we haven't watched many good ones here lately.  There's been a few but not as many as I would have liked.  I'm just glad the ones that were good made up for the horrible ones we watched.  If you have any suggestions for good movies that you've watched here lately let me know even if they are old ones....we love watching movies! 

XOXO~
Just A Girl 


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥