Everyone in our household, except for me, has been sick for the last week. The kids finally got to return to school today, thank goodness! They were starting to wear on my nerves a little! Since none of them felt good they were crabby & fighting with each other more than normal & it was getting to be very frustrating! Fortunately, while they were all sick, I felt pretty okay...unfortunately, today I woke up with a massive head-pounding headache, which is how the virus starts! I'm hoping & praying that I just slept wrong or something, but knowing my luck, I'm sure I'm getting what they all had. At least since they are all better they can take care of me if I do get it! They are pretty good little caretakers when mommy's sick! It's amazing how sweet they become when I don't feel well...they offer to do things for me on their own without me even having to ask! Hmmm...maybe mommy should get sick more often!
Tonight we rented a few movies to watch. The kids have been wanting to see Dispicable Me & Legends of the Guardians The Owls of Ga'Hoole. They look like cute movies so hopefully they will live up to their reviews.
Last night we watched The Town with Ben Affleck. It was a pretty good movie & we really enjoyed it.
After the kids go to bed we are going to sit down and watch The A-Team & Piranha. I think The A-Team looks really good, but I'm not looking forward to watching the other one....they always freak me out! Hopefully I'll be tired enough to kinda pass out while my man watches it! lol He loves stupid freaky movies like that & I always try to watch mine first & then accidentally fall asleep while he watches his! If I'm lucky enough he won't notice & turn it off!
Well, I'm off to relax & spend time with my wonderful little family!
XOXO~
Just A Girl
XOXO~
Just A Girl
































No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥