My son is progressing wonderfully since he came to live with us. He brought home a stack of papers last week & all of them were A's except for one which was a B! I am so proud of how well he is doing on his schoolwork! He is doing exceptionally well on his Spelling tests! Since he & I had a little discussion after he brought one home where he missed all but 2, he hasn't brought one home under a 96%!!!! I knew he was smart, but I had no idea he would excel like this! I am truly amazed at his progress & not only on schoolwork, but his behavior also. He is becoming a sweet little angel again! His outbursts are few & far between now & he actually helps out on his own without having to be asked. He keeps his room clean & picks up after himself. He even helps me cook & he enjoys it! He can make scrambled eggs, bacon & sausage on his own with just my supervision which is impressive! He is a good little cook & it's something he really likes doing. I know as time goes on he will only keep getting better! I love him so much & am so blessed to have him as a son!
XOXO~
Just A Girl
































I'm so happy that he is doing so good! I miss him. Maybe we can get together more often so I can see the kids!Oh and you too! :)
ReplyDeleteWe need to! Hopefully after we get over our illness we'll be able to! :)
ReplyDelete