CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

♥ A Beautiful Sunday Morning! ♥

My favorite college football team, OU, won the game last night against OSU!  It was a great game!  Both teams played well & it was close all the way to the end. 

OU 47   OSU 41

Today I want to share a scripture from the Bible.  I love reading the Bible.  It means a lot to me when I can pick up the Bible & turn to a random page & something on the page will catch my attention & really mean something to me.  For today I chose Proverbs 4:18

But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

To me personally, this says that we must always be fair & just in our everyday dealings.  If we do this, we will be living as God wants us to live & be on the right path to meet Him when He calls us home. 
Our God does not discriminate against anyone.  He is fair & just.  He died for our sins & forgives us for ours.  He doesn't just toss you out after you mess up...He gives us the chance to pray for forgiveness & repent for our sins.  He is a very forgiving God & loves us without condition. 

God is Great!  God is Love! 

XOXO~
Just A Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥