My beautiful firstborn daughter just turned 11 on the 10th of November! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday I woke up in a big puddle of some warm liquid & was hoping & praying that I hadn't wet myself in my sleep! I ran downstairs to tell my mom & she said surely not...I bet your water just broke! I can remember taking a shower & getting cleaned up while my mom made me eggs & bacon for breakfast. I also remember her running back in the house to grab a towel for the seat in the car just in case I had any more 'accidents' on the way to the hospital! I was in labor for nearly 16 hours! I pushed for about 45 minutes & finally at 10:54pm out came my adorable 8 pound 6 ounce papoose! She had the most beautiful full head of dark hair & the biggest most pretty blue eyes I had ever seen!
For her birthday, my BF & I stopped & got her a bouquet of flowers & had them delivered to her classroom at school.
Our little neighbor's birthday is the day after hers, so the weekend before their birthdays, we got them a huge cake & grilled burgers for them. We had a great time celebrating their births together!
Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter & her beautiful friend!
Hard to believe it's been eleven years already!
XOXO~
Just A Girl
XOXO~
Just A Girl
































Happy Birthday JJ! I will go through my pics and email you some copies tomorrow so you can save them to your computer.
ReplyDeleteOk thank you! Sounds great! :)
ReplyDelete