Well, it's the day after Thanksgiving & I'm still stuffed from all the great food I ate yesterday! I was going to indulge in a little Black Friday shopping, but I'm not so sure that I want to brave the crowds. I saw this collage photo frame at Wal-mart for $7 which I am really wanting to go get, but still really not sure that I want to get out in all the mess! For now, I'm going to get some cleaning done & try to play catch-up on my laundry...maybe I'll get out later when things quiet down a bit.
We had a great time yesterday with my family. My BF, the kids & I went to my mom & dad's for Thanksgiving. I was running late as usual so by the time we got to eat it was almost 4 & we were supposed to eat at 2! I don't know why I have such a hard time being on time anywhere I go!
It was great getting to see my sister & her family! My nephew is getting so big & talking so much! He's so adorable!
I guess I'm off to do some much dreaded cleaning...I've had 2 cups of coffee & I'm still not really motivated to do anything, but I've got to get it done today! Here I go!
XOXO~
Just A Girl
XOXO~
Just A Girl
































No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥