Today, I am thankful for my children....they keep me sane, literally. They are my world & they brighten my days. They are always saying things that crack me up. My firstborn with all her boy drama LOL oh my! I don't remember being that boy crazy when I was that young, but maybe I was....too far back for my memory. My son always has little funny stories to tell or funny drawings to show me. Some of the things that come out of that kid's mouth is just crazy funny. My youngest just says the cutest things right now. That along with her tattling, about everything, always gets me to laugh.
I'm not the best mom ever by any means, but they tell me I am on a daily basis & that's good enough for me...as long as they think I am...that's all that matters!
I'm thankful that I have 3 healthy, beautiful children! I've always wanted one more...felt that tugging at my heart like I was meant to have one more, but now I'm not so sure anymore. I still would love to have another one some day, but with all the trouble I'm having I just don't think it's going to happen for me. I have to be ok with that & I know that, but it's hard & it's emotional & it sucks big time. I've been getting upset lately over the smallest things...bawling at every little thing & it is driving me nuts! I don't know what's going on with me right now. I don't know if my endo is acting up & if my body's producing too much estrogen & that's causing me to just cry at everything or what, but I can't handle it. I'm thinking it's time to go back to the female doctor & talk about my options, but I'm scared & I'm sad about it. It would make it permanent & I don't know if I'm ready for that yet. It would be like taking a part of me away forever & it's something I could never get back & even talking about that sets me off to crying again. This was just supposed to be about something I am thankful for & it turned into a sob story...it's just that this has been on my mind a lot here lately & I needed to get it out.
I am definitely thankful for my babies that God has blessed me with & now I'm going to thank God for all he has given me in this life & pray for strength to get through this rough time.
XOXO~
Just A Girl
XOXO~
Just A Girl
































No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥