I haven't wrote in awhile so I figured I would do so now while I have some time.
Friday night was going great...My man had been out of town & gotten home & decided to take us all out for dinner at Senor Salsa's. I had the amazing shrimp dish that I always get & it was delicious as it has been every time I've gotten it. The kids loved it & we all enjoyed our dinner. We left the restaurant & came home to relax & we were fixing to sit down & watch a movie when all of a sudden a severe sharp pain started in my abdomen. It was so horrible that it made me extremely nauseated. I was in the bathroom every 5 minutes only to sit there & not be able to go. My BF decided that he was taking me to the emergency room whether I wanted to go or not & said either to let him take me or he was calling an ambulance, so figuring I had no option to stay home & wait it out, I let him take me.
We got there around 9:00pm & sat there forever. I finally got called back around 3:00am & they put an IV in & drew blood, pumped me full of an anti-nausea medicine & morphine & then made me drink this nasty dye so they could do a CT scan. It was horrible, but the morphine wasn't half bad. After the CT scan, the doc comes in & says everything looks fine & I'm just hurting from the surgery...gives me a script for a few pain pills & out the door we go.
I'm not sure what made the pain so severe, but I'm hoping & praying that it doesn't come back.
I'm doing ok now. A few pains here & there, but nothing like it was. My man & kids are being so helpful & taking care of the cleaning & cooking until I get better. I'm so thankful that I have them here with me.
Well, that's all for now, but be on the lookout for a few more blogs in the next few days...I have been taking some pictures of random moments in our household & will be sharing them soon! :)
XOXO~
Just A Girl
XOXO~
Just A Girl
































No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥