CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

♥ My Son ♥

I have some great news!  My son got to come back & live with me again!  I am so excited about this because he lived with me for a year back in 2008 to November of 2009 & then his dad just ripped him out of my arms with no advance warning.  It was heartbreaking for my son & I & I got really depressed over it.  It was hell not having him live with us.  Last week, that all changed!  His dad decided that it was in my son's best interest that he come live with us again! We are so happy he's back!  He is a totally different kid when he's with us.  He morphs into this sweet little angel...it's just amazing how much his personality changes!  


I love him & know that with each day that passes, he will continue to become my sweet little angel again.

XOXO~
Just A Girl 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't imagine being away from my son for so long. Happy that he's back where he belongs!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥