CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

♥ A Quick Update ♥

Just wanted to write a quick update about a few things...I have been having horrible pain since Saturday & decided to hit the ER today because it just became unbearable even with pain meds.  They think I have an ulcer because of my gall bladder not functioning properly.  They gave me an awesome (NOT) GI cocktail which is some meds mixed together that numbs the GI tract, prevacid & some pain medicine.  I still hurt after all that but it took the edge off.  On Wednesday, I have surgery to remove my gall bladder & repair my small umbilical hernia.  Everyone's telling me that I won't miss it & after the pain I've had the last few days...I'm beyond ready!
My wonderful, amazing boyfriend has been taking such good care of me & the munchkins!  He's a Godsend for sure!  He is going to end up spoiling me...I'm not used to being treated like a Princess.  He makes me feel so loved & so comfortable.  I can be myself around him & it's awesome!  We have so much fun together!  We goof off & are always having a good time no matter what we are doing. It's amazing how he can lift my mood if I'm having a rough day.  He always seems to say what I need to hear at just the right time.  I've never had anyone read me like this & it's crazy, in a good way.
   We got into a discussion today about officially being boyfriend & girlfriend & who said it first & yadda yadda....later on in the day, I said, so are you my boyfriend?  He says, "Let me put it this way...we may never get married but I'm your next husband.  I'm never letting you go."  I have no idea how to take this comment...I kind of dug a little deeper & asked what he meant & he just said he doesn't need a piece of paper telling him he's committed to someone & I feel the same way, on one hand, but on the other hand, marriage means something to me & it's more than just a piece of paper.  We aren't even talking about getting married anytime soon at all & it's crazy how the simplest conversation can turn into something deeper & more complex in a heartbeat.  I guess it's kind of like relationships in that sense. 
I'm just so glad I finally met the man God made for me....it's so amazing, which seems to be the word I use a lot to describe him as well as our relationship.  It's the only word that fits absolutely perfectly!

XOXO~
Just A Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥