Surgery went well this morning...I am sore from the incisions & the gas they ballooned my belly up with trying to escape, but other than that my pain seems to be bearable. (with medication of course!)
Earlier, we had a little problem...I had went to use the restroom & was taking a glance in the mirror as I passed by & noticed that I looked a little yellowish. I went to get 5 second opinions & they all said I was looking a little yellowish too, so I called the doc. The nurse said that as long as I'm feeling ok it shouldn't be an issue, but if I start feeling sick or if I'm still yellow in the morning I have to go to the doctor to have some bloodwork done. I'm hoping it's just my body adjusting to the changes or something & that all will be well in the morning...I guess we'll find out in the am!
I want to say a special thanks to my sister & nephew & my mom for coming up & being there while I was in surgery! I love you all!
I also want to thank my man for being there with me & literally holding my hand while we were waiting. He is being absolutely AMAZING with his caring for me skills! He helps me up & down, gets me whatever I need, makes me food, holds me when I'm cold, talks to me when I'm upset, does anything & everything he can for me or whatever I ask him to do! I sure am one lucky girl and I might add...he sure is one lucky guy! :)
My bestest friend & her family sent me a flower bouquet! Aren't they beautiful!
I don't normally post personal pics of this nature but Mr. Amazing took a few earlier so I figured why not? I thought it was kinda funny that they forgot to take one of the leads off from the heart monitor...guess it's not really that funny but the pain meds & how I was just feeling around & found it was pretty funny lol....okay probably just to me! :)
Enjoy! or not so much...lol
XOXO~
Just A Girl
































No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥