CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

♥ An Update ♥

Well, I had said that I was going to start posting everyday or even every other day in my last post...unfortunately, I haven't been able to due to my never-ending (it seems) medical issues!

I have been doing alot of nothing here lately, except for sleeping & taking care of my sick babies!  It seems like when I get one well, another one gets sick!  My youngest just got over a stomach bug that my oldest had at the beginning of the week & now my man & I are both not feeling well.  I am hoping & praying that we don't end up getting it, but the odds are stacked against us right now. 

We are all doing good minus my health issues.  The kids are loving school & doing really good in their classes.  My son is in IEP & has made drastic improvements since he started.  He has really improved & is constantly impressing me with his schoolwork.  He is such a great artist & is always bringing me home something he has drawn!  He's a really sweet boy, when he wants to be, & those sweet moments are coming out more & more everyday!
My oldest is playing the clarinet now & is really good at it!  She is 3rd chair right now which is really great considering she got it coming up from the last chair!  I am so proud of her & I am really glad that she enjoys playing it! 
My youngest is in the 2nd grade & is excelling wonderfully!  She loves to go to school & I am so thankful for that!  She is coming along great socially as well. 
I am so proud of all 3 of them!

As for me...well, I've been going to the doctor a lot here lately.  I just had a urodynamics test done last Friday.  It tests bladder functioning & volume to see how strong or weak my bladder is.  I go get the results of this test on the 14th & then on Nov. 3rd I am scheduled to have an ultrasound.  When I went to my new gyno/uro the first time the doctor was feeling around on my abdomen and said that on the left side he felt a mass so that is why they are doing the ultrasound.  I will be having quite a few things done in the next few months because of my Interstitial Cystitis, Endometriosis, & multiple ovarian cysts.  He put me back on Elmiron for now to see if it helps any & they are going to take a camera & go up into my bladder to look at it to rule out bladder cancer.  Then I have to have surgery to remove the endo & cysts & he said that they are going to go up into my uterus this time & do something similar to a D & C & then send the tissue off to pathology to try to figure out why I keep bleeding for months at a time.  I am very nervous about having to have all of this done, but at the same time I am looking forward to hopefully getting some answers & feeling good again!  I mostly just sleep & I'm so tired of feeling tired all the time!

I guess that's about it for now...I'll try to update this blog more often from now on!

Hope everyone is doing good!

XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just found your blog on a blog hop and am a new follower. Would love a follow back at http://www.toeuropewithkids.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥