I am back! Finally! I have missed my connection to the outside world so much!
A LOT has happened in our little world since I've been gone: we moved to another town, we have celebrated a few holidays, welcomed a New Year!, kids started at a new school, our car broke down, I've been diagnosed with some new health issues, but have gone off some of my medications & actually feel BETTER!, started exercising & eating healthier, ruled out MS (Thank the Lord!), started a new babysitting job, & I am still falling more & more in love with my man as each day passes!
I have come up with some new ideas for items to sell besides my jewelry, which I have been slacking on here lately, but hope to start up again sometime soon! I have a few supplies I need to purchase & then I can start making jewelry again! Along with the jewelry, I am going to be making something that has to do with owls & other birds & animals eventually, but I don't want to give it away yet...it will be a surprise & as soon as I get one done I will post a picture of it on here! I can't wait! It is going to be so cute! To celebrate my new item I will be hosting a giveaway & there will be A LOT of winners! I am not sure how many winners yet, but I know that I want to give them away to quite a few people at first instead of just selling them! That is how confident I am that people are going to absolutely LOVE them!!! Everyone will want one! So, make sure to keep checking this blog & don't forget to add me on Google Connect! Share this with your friends & family & tell them to add me too so that you don't miss out on this huge surprise giveaway that I will be hosting soon!!! I don't want to put a timeframe on it, but if I were to guess then I would say by the end of March that the giveaway should be up & running!
I also want to sincerely apologize for being gone for so long! My little family has been through so much & we are still going through some difficulties, but I am ready & capable now of getting back to my blog & so I will be! I may not post everyday, but I am going to try to post at least twice a week...I am still trying to unpack everything & get everything organized & because of my back issues, it has taken me a little longer than I expected!
\Ok, I am off here to go unpack some more & start getting all of the materials put together in one spot so I can start on the SURPRISE giveaway item! Please don't forget to add me & share me with your friends & family so they can add me too! Soon, I will be making a Facebook page for my jewelry & other items so there will be even more ways to connect with me, but for now please use Google Connect! Thank you for your patience & for reading my blog! God Bless!
♥ Just A Girl ♥
































No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥