I've decided to take a much needed break from my facebook page & from this blog for awhile. I need to figure some things out & just focus on myself & my family.
I have realized that I've been too caught up in what's going on in everyone else's lives that I'm neglecting my own. Sure I've been here, but when I was constantly checking things out on FB & this blog, I wasn't really 'here' for my family. My family means the world to me & they need to know that they do so for now I'm going to take a break from the world wide web & just focus on them. I want them to have my full undivided attention so that means letting go of technology & getting back to the basics of life!
I'm going to miss this, but it will be well worth it in the long run!
See you all when I get back!
XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥
































No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥