CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

♥ Hiatus Update ♥

So, I was thinking about this whole hiatus from my blog & realized that I just can't live without my weekly blogging!  Instead of taking one long break from it, I've decided that I'll only break when my amazing man is home from working out of town.  So, I'll only be gone on Friday & Saturday and blogging will resume on Sundays!  I'll have plenty of time to post daily Sunday afternoon or evening until Thursday afternoon!  Lucky you! lol 

It isn't going to kill me to not blog for two days, I don't think!  It will give me some much needed quality time with my family & that I can never get enough of!

In other news:
I've been battling a cold or allergies the past few days & I am not liking it one bit!  My nose is runny, my eyes won't quit watering & I can't quit sneezing!  Do I have the windows closed up tight to help me out any?!?  NO!!!  I'm stubborn like that!  It's just too nice outside not to let the fresh air in!  I have been taking Singulair which I think is really starting to help.  Yay for allergy medicine! 

Well, that's about it for today....I've been catching up on my Army Wives show on Netflix here lately.  I love that show! 

Hope you all are having a great week!  Mine isn't so bad, but it will be much better when my man returns home tomorrow night!  I love him and can't wait to be in his arms again!

XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥