CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

♥ All Aboard ♥

 The Crazy Train!

One of my best friends in the whole world got free box seat tickets to the Ozzy Osbourne concert the other night & invited us to go with her & her BF!  We had an absolute blast!  We had a room with a bar & comfy chairs, sink & fridge plus our own personal waiter!  It was amazing!  The only thing that sucked was that everything was so darn expensive!  A six-pack of beer was $24.00!  That is just ridiculous!  I paid $8.00 for a jager & Redbull on the rocks & it was TINY!  About a pixie cup's worth!  Crazy!  Needless to say....I didn't drink much!  We had fun anyway though!  My love & I always have fun when we're together...it doesn't matter what we're doing!
Speaking of my love...we will have been together for 6 months on Valentine's Day! 
The Ozzy concert was technically our real 'first' date!  What an awesome 'first' date!  He was a total gentleman...opened doors for me, led me by the hand wherever we went, danced with me, & even bought me a $50 Ozzy t-shirt even though I insisted we not spend that much!  He said, "Tonight is all about you baby & I want you to always remember it."  See how sweet he is!  I am so incredibly in love with this man!  I never thought I would find this kind of love.  God brought him into my life at the perfect time & I am so thankful He did!

XOXO
♥ Just A Girl ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for showin some love ♥