I've been sitting here thinking & have realized that I get on here & then find that I have nothing much to say or if I do, it's mostly just about my medical issues or family issues or about how I really want to start blogging more, which we all know, I haven't done like I said I would.
I am still planning on hosting a giveaway to get my creations out there into the hands of people who I know will love them, but it may be later rather than sooner like I expected...UNLESS...I can get my craft room done & the supplies that I need! So keep your fingers crossed for me please & say a few prayers because all of this also depends on my health.
So, I'll touch base every now & then, but mostly I feel like I'm just talking to myself anyway because I rarely get any comments on here & I doubt anyone is pimping out my blog like I pimp out theirs..not that I mind, but it's really not fair to me, so unless I hear something from the bloggers who I have listed on my site for other people to find soon then I'm going to start deleting them. I want my blog to be a bit more simple anyway! I feel like it's too cluttered with stuff & it's making me claustrophobic! LoL...For Real Though...
Well, that's it for today! I'm actually up getting some cleaning done & have been for quite awhile now, so while I have the energy, I'm going to get back to it! Oh, & honestly, I'm actually thinking about just starting over with this whole blog thing b/c I feel like I have royally failed this one...
XoXo
♥ Just A Girl ♥
P.S. My feelings are a little hurt...I feel like I've really been trying my hardest to become a better person & keep in touch with people more, but it seems like nothing I say is ever good enough...making up for years of mistakes that I've made isn't easy, but I am trying, so when I get no response whatsoever, it's pretty hurtful. I'm just going to keep trying & keep praying because that's all I can do! Not going to lose my faith or hope that eventually things will be different!
P.S.S. Please send prayers for health & strength for my family & friends because they are desperately needed right now...Thank you to all who believe in the power of prayer & to those who ask of things from a higher being...All are greatly appreciated & everyone involved will be eternally grateful!
XoXo
♥ Just A Girl ♥
P.S. My feelings are a little hurt...I feel like I've really been trying my hardest to become a better person & keep in touch with people more, but it seems like nothing I say is ever good enough...making up for years of mistakes that I've made isn't easy, but I am trying, so when I get no response whatsoever, it's pretty hurtful. I'm just going to keep trying & keep praying because that's all I can do! Not going to lose my faith or hope that eventually things will be different!
P.S.S. Please send prayers for health & strength for my family & friends because they are desperately needed right now...Thank you to all who believe in the power of prayer & to those who ask of things from a higher being...All are greatly appreciated & everyone involved will be eternally grateful!
































I didn't realize you had posted. Since they changed the dashboard I don't even go to see who has updated anymore. Hope you start blogging more. Love you Sis.
ReplyDelete